Saturday 10 November 2007

dave as alice

went to see Alice (Alice? Alice! who the *** is Alice?) Cooper last night, supporting was Motorhead who were more painful than toothache, I mean that, my ears are still sad this morning. Alice was great. So here's me as Alice. Mind at half time when I went to the foyer type place where all the people wear I felt people were staring and realised that most people were dressed in black many with t shirts with heavy metal slogans suuch as Eddie ate my gran's hamster. Whereas I was in my beige woolly jumper (it was cold outside and the heater in my car is a bit broke (see under 'buggered' somewhere in archives)I figured if anyone asked I would claim to be dyslexic and say I thought I'd bought a ticket for Val Doonigan. Is there anything designed to make you look more like a twit(than one usually does in any case) than a cycling helmet? Went out in the rain this morning to St Mary's Island. cold and wet but I felt slightly heroic.
I wonder if this could be possibly the worst painting I've ever done, probably not.

for some reason I was thinking how in the old days there wasn't only superman, but supergirl (who developed into superwoman), super horse superdog and I'm pretty sure supermonkey (I don't remember any super budgie) Anyway just imagine! it's bad enough if a pigeon poops on your head (only happened to me once ) but imagine if super- horse was flying overhead!



No comments: